Questions & Answers
1. Which debit/credit cards do you accept?We accept VISA, Mastercard, Delta, Solo, VISA Debit and VISA Electron (Switch/Maestro through Paypal express checkout only). We also accept payment by cheque and postal order. If paying by cheque or postal order, payment is required first before your order can be despatched. Cheque clearing subject to security checks.
2. What Is PayPal?PayPal, the trusted leader in online payments, enables buyers and businesses to send and receive money online. PayPal has over 100 million member accounts in 190 countries and regions. It's accepted by merchants everywhere.
3. Is it safe to use?PayPal helps protect your credit card information with industry-leading security and fraud prevention systems. When you use PayPal, your financial information is never shared with the merchant.
4. Why use PayPal?
5. Are my credit/debit cards details secure when placing an order through the website?All credit card information is processed using a secure payment system provided by Paypal, a leading online payment processor. Once you enter the Checkout process, you will be forwarded to the secure version of Paypal. All information entered into the checkout is secured using the latest encryption technology. A padlock symbol will appear at bottom of your browser window to confirm that you have entered a secure area.
6. We are a business, can we pay via invoice?We do not provide a credit facility or 30 day invoice payment terms. All orders must be paid for in advance before being despatched. Schools, Education and Government bodies can pay on 30 day invoiced terms.
7. Do you provide a VAT invoice with your orders?Yes, the order confirmation email which you receive after placing your order, contains a VAT breakdown of your order. This can be printed and used as a VAT invoice for your records. If you have not received your order confirmation email and require a copy for your records, call or email us quoting your order number or billing postcode. We will then be able to resend the confirmation by email or post.
8. Is there a minimum order amount/value?There is no minimum order value or amount, you can order as little or as much as you like.
9. Return / Refund Policy.We believe that you will be delighted with your products but there may be occasions where you feel it necessary to return an item. We aim to keep the process as simple as possible. These terms do not affect your statutory rights. 1. Faulty & Goods Sent in Error 1.1. All returns must be authorised by Electrospares.Net prior to return. Contact us either by email or by phone, contact numbers available on the contact us web page. A returns number may be issued together with a returns address or Courier collection and instructions for the return of the Goods. Please note that goods must be returned in the condition they were sent out and with the original packaging. NB: Shaver spares will not be refunded, should the packaging be opened. If you feel an item is damaged or defective please call us or email us within 14 working days. Unfortunately we cannot consider any claims that are made after this time period. Our customer care team will record your problem and work with you to resolve it. If the customer care team cannot resolve your problem over the phone or by email they will ask you to return the item. Once we receive the returned item and have confirmed that it is damaged, or defective, we will refund you the FULL cost of the damaged, or defective item, plus ALL associated delivery and return postal costs. 2. Goods Ordered in Error 2.1. Goods that have been ordered wrongly may incur a return postage charge if this should be the case and if it was due to customer error, Electrospares reserve the right to pass on such postage / return charges. When returning goods, please ensure you receive adequate insurance to cover the value of the goods that you are returning, and that the courier asks for a signature on delivery. This will allow you to track the returned goods and get compensation should your chosen courier lose them.
10. How does your delivery system work?
Standard Service - postage and packaging charges are FREE to UK delivery address for all goods on the shaver spares shop and will be delivered within 1-2 working days. The majority of our products are despatched by Royal Mail First Class Recorded, although a Courier service may be used for certain products.
Please make sure you have included a contact telephone number with your details, in the event we need to speak to you regarding your order.
Some orders will require a signature on delivery, so please ensure that there is someone to sign for the package at the shipping address you have given or provide an alternative delivery address where a signature can be obtained.
If any item you order is out of stock or on back order you will receive notification from us (by phone or e-mail) within 24 hours of receipt of your order to advise the expected date of delivery or to suggest an alternative product.
International Deliveries International Deliveries Spare Parts European delivery £7.95 Rest of World Spare Parts Outside EU £12.00 International Deliveries and Rest of World Electric Shavers please use:- Shipping Estimate at Checkout.There is a £7.95 postage charge for Shaver spares deliveries within the EEC. Orders are normally despatched using International Signed For post. Delivery will usually take 3-7 working days. For orders outside the EEC or for orders valued at over £100.00 please contact customer services on +44 1733 666688 for a custom quotation.
11. Can we order by phone?
Yes, we will accept telephone orders from customers but there is an additional charge of £3 to cover the extra administration with raising of a manual invoice.
12. How can we contact you?
The fastest way is to use the send contact message at the bottom left hand side of the home page alternatively you can telephone the office on 01733 666688 or try mobile 07799 784478
Need help? 01733 666688
Visit Our Main Site!
We have a fantastic range of quality products available at our main site, including domestic spares, shaver spares, health care products and much more!
Click Here to visit the Electrospares.net web site for more great stuff at great prices...